If we are beside ourselves, it is for God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you.
For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this:
that one has died for all, therefore all have died;
and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves
but for him who for their sake died and was raised. – II Corinthians 5:13-15
Warning: Cannot add access token directly to the shortcode.
Due to upcoming Instagram platform changes on March 31, 2020, it will no longer be possible for feeds to use access tokens directly in the shortcode. Remove the access token from the shortcode and connect an account on the plugin Settings page instead.
We are here to serve those college-age young adults as you work full-time, part-time or are studying at SCAD, Georgia Southern – Armstrong Campus, and anywhere else you might find yourself. If you are of college-age and you are looking for a place to find community, to learn about Jesus and Christianity, or simply to grow in your faith then come.
There are a variety of ways for you to join us:
- WORSHIP and STUDY, FEED YOUR BODIES and YOUR SOULS:*
- Sunday school (building on the corner of Bull and E. Hull, overlooking Chippewa Square) 9:30-10:30am on the 2nd floor
- Sunday Mornings 11:00-12:30pm (often followed by a meal at the IPC Carriage House at 21 W. Oglethorpe Ln.)
- Sunday Evenings (after the service) 5:30 – 8:00pm
- Tuesday Morning Men’s Prayer Breakfast* 6:30 – 8:00am
- Wednesday Afternoons Bible Study & Lunch* 11:45 – 1:00pm
*all meals are free of charge for college students