We continue to maintain safe practices during the pandemic. Every reasonable step is taken to safeguard the well-being of all who attend our services:
- seating in every other pew
- pews wiped down between services
- alternate pews used between services
- hymnals and Bibles removed from the sanctuary
- expanded bulletins used for the entire order of worship
Additional precautions are taken in connection with the nursery, the Sunday night fellowship suppers, the Tuesday morning men’s prayer breakfast, and other gatherings.
As always, those with pre-existing conditions or other vulnerabilities have access to our services “live” on-line, and after-the-fact at SermonAudio and YouTube.
Please be informed of the most recent Chatham County Emergency Order regarding Covid19 as it relates to religious services (www.chathamcountyga.gov).