If we are beside ourselves, it is for God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you.
For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this:
that one has died for all, therefore all have died;
and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves
but for him who for their sake died and was raised. – II Corinthians 5:13-15
We are here to serve those college-age young adults as you work full-time, part-time or are studying at SCAD, Georgia Southern – Armstrong Campus, and anywhere else you might find yourself. If you are of college-age and you are looking for a place to find community, to learn about Jesus and Christianity, or simply to grow in your faith then come.
There are a variety of ways for you to join us:
- WORSHIP and STUDY, FEED YOUR BODIES and YOUR SOULS:*
- Sunday school (building on the corner of Bull and E. Hull, overlooking Chippewa Square) 9:30-10:30am on the 2nd floor
- Sunday Mornings 11:00-12:30pm (often followed by a meal at the IPC Carriage House at 21 W. Oglethorpe Ln.)
- Sunday Evenings (after the service) 5:30 – 8:00pm
- Tuesday Morning Men’s Prayer Breakfast* 6:30 – 8:00am
- Wednesday Afternoons Bible Study & Lunch* 11:45 – 1:00pm
*all meals are free of charge for college students